Monday, March 15, 2010

Siena is a 13 seed? You're kidding me, right?

Hi there. Very rarely do I say this because I'm a glass is half empty who is angry and wants to know why its not completely full kind of guy. However this past weekend I was actually happy and it was good to be me for a change.
We'll go more in depth with bracketology later in the week. I have to wonder what the heck was the committee thinking when it made Siena a 13 seed? It deserved better. It did get a good draw with Purdue who is without its best player in the first round. Also, who in their sick twisted mind came up with the Temple/Cornell first round match up?
I know everyone wants to know what Friday night was like for me at Fort Edward High School and the March Mayhem wrestling event. It was an amazing, surreal experience! First off, I want to thank Mike, Kurt, and all the other wrestling performers for allowing me to be a part of the show. Jim Duggan, I can't thank you enough for your kindness and the fun I had playing your manager that night. You made it so easy and to get to see up close what goes into what you do. The average person or fan doesn't know the effort it takes. Also Jim, thanks for autographing the 2 by 4 which is going to be a part of our Operation Santa Claus charity auction in December. I told Dan that I thought this is the best item I've gotten as a donation to our auctions. Yes Virginia, it has officially topped the Hanson brothers autographed "Sports Illustrated" from a couple of years ago. Angelina seemed nice. We said hello to each other in passing and that was it. The airline lost her lost luggage so she wasn't in the best frame of mind. Her opponent Roxxi was great (personally I thought she was more attractive) and she autographed a photo for me for John Pratt. One more thing, I have no desire to see the video or any photos. The memory is good enough for me.
The other part of the weekend was spent watching the Phantoms, seeing them get a couple of wins and catching up with an old friend who is the voice of the Providence Bruins. He brought a couple of autographed items from the Boston Bruins for the charity auction too. It was nice to go my seats in Section P and some of other people in section were glad to see me back wondering where I'd been. By default you become sort of a disfunctional family when you sit a certain section year round.
On to other things. After Bristol Tech sideline reporter Erin Andrews went through all the embarrassment of having her body and privacy violated by some peeping tom perv taking naked photos of her, what does she do? She goes on "Dancing with the Stars" as a contestant. How does that help in trying to have people take you seriously as a reporter and not just as eye candy with a microphone?
I've admitted to having a secret crush on Fox News' Megyn Kelly. Well I'm taking the crush back. She's a former lawyer and she does a feature on her show called, "Kelly's Court." I watched the other day and she was debating a case with two other female attorney's who both also happened to be attractive. I'll describe what I saw this way. It's prosecuting attorney Barbie with her friends public defender Stacie and general council Skipper.
While we're on the topic of lawyers, Lindsay Lohan is suing E-Trade over a commercial that has a little girl in it who is accused of being a milk-a-holic. The girl is named Lindsay. Her spokesman says the commercial is mocking her. You've got to be kidding me? I saw the commercial while watching parts of the Caps/Blackhawks game on NBC and it was a whole lot funnier now this lawsuit and cease and desist order has been issued.
Did anyone see "How I Met Your Mother" 2 weeks ago with Carrie Underwood? She played a pharmaceutical company rep in it. Barney, being Barney explained that all pharm rep girls were hot. So I went to a credible source, my sister Kelly who happens to be a pharmacist and asked her. Are drug company rep girls hot? She brought up one of her sorority sisters who is a pharm co rep and I've met before. This Greenhouse Effect investigation came to the conclusion that the answer is yes.
Last but not least, one of my favorite events is coming up this Sunday. Bowl for Kids Sake. Still need to raise some more money for team CKM. So come on and help me out. Hope to see you there Sunday at Spare Time in South Glens Falls.
All these positive vibes and this good karma has made me forget how p----d off I am at our beloved Warren County for the summons I got in the mail to report for jury duty in the near future. Oops!...Leccese out.

No comments: