Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weighing at the gym and on the latest steriod with hunt

Hi There. Well today is the day. D-Day. My fitness challenge weigh in. I might just go to church and light a prayer candle and hope for a little divine intervention before Combat class. So if you're going to church I could use all the help I can get. Its gonna be close. Wish me luck.
First it was Alex Rodriguez and now Big Papi and Manny Ramirez are on that list of 103 players who were found to have P.E.D's in their system in a 2003 confidential test to determine if testing for steriods should happen. Does the idiot who is leaking these names to Selena Roberts and other New York Times staffers know he's breaking the law! Normally I'm against the MLB Players Association in most labor matters but this time if they have gripe, I'm backing them. Whoever this person is should go to jail and rot with Bernie Madoff. The test results were not supposed to be released! Besides how can you call the players who did it cheaters if there was nothing in the collective bargaining agreement saying they couldn't do it!
Hopefully this little rant I've just written helped me burn a few more calories...Leccese out.

No comments: