Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a quick note that I'm still alive

Hi there. I know I have been sort of slacking lately with entries but this week I'm pulling double duty as Donna Frank, our production guru is on her honeymoon. I've got 3 quick things and I'll write the usual jam packed entry this weekend
First off Donna, you looked stunning last Saturday and congrats to you and John on your new life together. That makes now 2 weddings I've made it through this past month unscathed.
Second, Dan Miner congrats to you on winning your 3rd NYSBA award. Nobody deserves it more than you man.
And finally Happy 40th birthday to my kid sister Kelly. I am so proud of what you've accomplished. You're an amazing person and a great mother and wife. Hey sis, guess what? You're old now!!!!HAHA!!!Leccese out

P.S. Don't forget your vuvuzelas when you go to Summer Jam Saturday night.

No comments: