Friday, December 3, 2010

The Doctor is in and Upset Specials

Hi there. Well the best news in a long time was the return of Dan to his post next to Cloutier on the morning show. I don't know how he does it for such a long period of time? The radio station has been like a sports teams' disabled list. One person goes on and as soon as they're healthy another takes his or her place. Dan is back, but Dave Thomas is on the shelf again with his knee acting up. Mikey has been sick, Pete's battling respiratory problems, and D.A. is always complaining about something being wrong with him. I might be the healthiest of them all and I'm popping glucosamine pills like M@M's for my sore knees.
Upset special time. Last weekend was a total loss. 0 for 3. Michigan, the Carolina Panthers and my CFL pick were all losers. This week here we go. Another 3 pack. Two college and one pro. Big 12 Championship game. Go with the Nebraska Cornhuskers over the Oklahoma Sooners. In the ACC title game put the ranch on the Florida State Seminoles over the Virginia Tech Hokies. Pro upset special. I like the Buffalo Bills beating the Minnesota Brett Favre's.
Would the so called tape head "experts" at Bristol Tech have their lips surgically removed from the buttocks of the SEC and Big 10 conferences please! Enough already. I want to throw up. How come nobody says that the Big East is really competitive this year? So they don't have any teams in the top 25. All they do slam the conference saying they don't deserve a spot in a BCS bowl. I would like to take the 2 by 4 I got from Jim Duggan and knock some sense into Herbstreit, Corso, and the rest their cronies on Game Day. When the Big 10 or SEC is having a down year, its because the conference is really tough. Not the Big East though. They say the conference sucks.
Who cared about LeBron James returning to Cleveland anyway. We're talking about the NBA people!
I actually watched with interest the announcement of where they'll play the Soccer World Cups in 2018 and 2022. And you thought I didn't like soccer. I was actually disappointed that the U.S. lost the 2022 bid to Qatar.
I thought the Phantoms would be bad, I didn't think they would be this bad!
There's something wrong when the Yankees decide start being fiscally responsible and have chosen Derek Jeter as the first contract to try it out on. They must have forgotten about Carl Pavano and A.J Burnett.
Get ready Glens Falls, Jimmer Fredette and the BYU Cougars are coming to town!..Leccese out.

No comments: