Friday, October 2, 2009

Upset Specials and what were the Seahawks thinking?

Hi There before we get to the Upset Specials here's got a couple of random thoughts from the week.
If you had Kathy Ireland outlasting Chuck Liddell in your "Dancing with Stars" office pool...You lost! She should now audition for that roll in "Necessary Roughness II, I've got eligibility left." She may not be able to dance, but she'll always be my favorite Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.
I know we've seen some ugly looking throwback uniforms in recent memory, but none could be as bad as the alternates the Seahawks wore over the weekend. Was that day glow lime green? They used to have the coolest looking helmets and unis. Go back to the silver and blue. The teal doesn't cut it.
How I Met Your Mother was awesome. Especially the doppelgangers. I've thought about some for some of the guys here at the radio station. Nice haircut Cloutier. Never drink Dubray. Sexually promiscuous Leccese, and finally Sidekick Miner. O.K., I have way too much time on my hands. I was wondering if the actress who played Ted's date was the same one who was "Crazy Rose" from Two and a Half Men.
On to the Upset Specials. For the college we go to SEC where Mississippi is favored on the road over Vanderbilt. Take the Commodores. For the pros, the Denver Broncos are home underdogs to the Cowboys. Knowshown Moreno has another big day and Broncs go 4-0 on the season. Quick re-cap Vanderbilt and the Denver Broncos.
Hudson Falls and Cobleskill Saturday on 1450 WWSC. See you at the Phantoms game...Leccese out.

No comments: