Monday, September 13, 2010

Another milestone in the history of, " The Greenhouse Effect"

Hi there. Well we've reach another milestone in the history of the "Greenhouse Effect" This is edition number 200! I remember when the idea to write the blog was given to me. I thought Dan and Mike were one cashew short of a can of mixed nuts crazy. However I've come to love writing it and look forward to every Monday or Friday when I can get creative.
It's been a relatively calm week. Upset special wise went 1 for 2. The Texans upset the Colts, however Miami did lose to the Buckeyes.
O.K. football fans, its only 2 weeks and it is not time yet to threaten to jump off the tallest building or highest bridge you can find ending your life because your favorite team sucked after only one or two weeks. Virginia Tech fans, you maybe the exception. Lose a tough one to Boise State and then get humiliated at home by James Madison. There is room on the ledge for you.
I watched a couple minutes of the Boise State/Va Tech and I've got to ask who is coming up with these double bag, beer goggle ugly futuristic uniforms that these teams come out with and wear? It was bad enough when the Mighty Swoosh people punished the Oregon Ducks by having them wear the duds all year long, but now all the big time U's whose apparel are under the control of Pat Knight will wear some form once this year.
Between the blowhards that are the New York Jets and the blowhard that is Ray Lewis, I hope tonight's Ravens/Jets game ends in a scoreless tie. Maybe that will shut em both up for one brief moment.
I might be the only one who'd rather watch the Pirates/Mets than either Monday Football games tonight.
I had a Dubray moment. Friday night I was chopping peppers and putting them in a freezer bag. I thought I had thoroughly washed and cleaned my hands. Wrong! That was one pretty painful sensation I felt as I removed the contact lens' from my eyes later that evening.
When is the new tv season starting? I could use a fix of "How I Met Your Mother" and "Big Bang Theory" real bad.
I find it hard to believe that a school the size of South Glens Falls has only 27 varsity football players on its roster.
I forgot to set my DVD on record so I could watch the VMA's last night on MTV. What am I gonna do now? I am so pathetic.
Upset specials and edition number 201 on Friday...Leccese out.

No comments: