Friday, September 10, 2010

Upset Specials time!

Hi there. Well from what I've been hearing, last nights Saints/Vikes affair was just as ugly a game as the high school one we did on WWSC. John and I got the better of the deal not having to suffer through the performances by Taylor Swift and Dave Matthews. I love the Lake George Drum Corp. Last nights Corinth/Lake George game had 9 turnovers. 7 fumbles, 2 interceptions and a blocked punt. It wasn't pretty, but when you in look in the "W"column it still counts.
On to this weeks upset specials. I'll open with the pro upset special. There are some intriguing match ups making this a fun opening week. I'm throwing a dart blindfolded (Oops sorry didn't mean to graze you Darrin) and it hits the Houston Texans as home underdogs knocking off the Colts. If this game was played in Indy, I'm no where near that game. Now for the college upset special. Big time games played by big time programs in Week 2 like Michigan/ND, Penn St/Alabama, Oklahoma/Fla. St., and I'm picking one of them. In the great state of Ohio in the capital city of Columbus, the Miami Hurricanes will defeat the Ohio State Buckeyes.
This weeks sign of the apocalypse. I'm not making this up. You can buy a KISS snuggie. We're talking about a stinkin' bathrobe that you wear backwards people!!!!!!
Enjoy the football and I'll see you at Queensbury High Saturday...Leccese out.

No comments: