Friday, December 16, 2011

Chocolate chips or no chocolate chips in the banana bread? To that question an answer I seek.

Hi there.  9 days til Christmas and most of my shopping is done.  I told you gift cards and specialty food items found in catalogs are the way to go.  Just got to pick up something for my parents and a few stocking stuffers and Santa Kenny is done.  Don't ask me to help with wrapping, its not a strong point.  Remember that takes co-ordination and I'm not that.   Putting on tags, that I can do and plus I write legibly.
Upset specials time and I was a perfect 0 for 2 last week.  Now for another pair of pro upset specials.  Next week starts college bowl predictions.  First upset special is the Colts actually winning a game and beating the Titans at home.  Second upset special.  The Seahawks go into Chicago and beat the Bears who are without their starting qb Jay Cutler, top rusher Matt Forte, and now a wide out named Sam Hurd who got busted with the intent to distribute cocaine and marijuana.
Ndamukong Suh and James Harrison.  You just don't get it now do you?  What color is the sky in your world?
I've been quiet on the Jerry Sandusky and Bernie Fine cases for good reason, but now after these two latest revelations.  It is time write something.  Yesterday, one of Sandusky's attorney's actually said that a reason he was in the shower with those boys was to teach them to properly use soap on their body.  The legendary basketball coach Abe Lemon once said, "You know what they call the fellow who finishes last in his medical school graduating class? They call him Doctor."  After hearing that statement I might have to change that to law school and lawyer.  As for Bobby Davis and Mike Lang, they lost a lot of credibility in my opinion when Gloria Allred was by their side as council when they announced the defamation suit against Syracuse University and Jim Boeheim.  She is without a shadow of a doubt the highest profile ambulance chasing lawyer in history.
Now that we're into high school basketball and hockey seasons, I took a look at the offensive numbers the Argyle Scots boys team have put up in their first 3 games.  92, 82, and 81 points.  Impressive.  The last time I saw team put up numbers like that, a certain number 32 who now plays for the Sacramento Kings was playing for Glens Falls High.
Ben Flajnick is the new "Bachelor."  He turned down a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt!  What are you nuts?  Your man card deserves to be revoked for that one.  If I was married or in a relationship and Jennifer Love Hewitt asked me out; I'd ask my wife or girlfriend for a hall pass to take advantage of that opportunity.
Kris Humphries goes on Good America thinking he was going to talk about his mom's cookie baking.  Most of the talk was about his failed 74 day marriage to "you know who."  He was slightly offended and a little upset.  What did you think was the interview going to be about?  The state of the NBA collective bargaining agreement talks or your true feelings about the Nets moving to Brooklyn next year?
So the NBA rejected the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers, but David Stern approved a deal to send him to the Clippers!  LIfe isn't so bad after all. 
Jennifer Aniston was named sexiest woman of all time in a recent edition of Men's Health magazine.  If she's lucky, she's sneaks in at 9 or 10 on a good day.
Time Magazine named "The Protestor" as its "Man of the Year."  That doesn't change my feelings towards those ones who are always around Centennial Circle on Sunday or on occasion in front of Congressman Gibson's office.  Get a life!
This weeks sign of the apocalypse.  Howard Stern is replacing Piers Morgan as a judge on, "America's Got Talent."
Finally a British girl threatened to kill Santa and his reindeer if she didn't get at least two things on her Christmas list.  Her mother said her daughter can be a little demanding at times.  You think?
I want to bring in homemade banana bread for my fellow combat warriors after class Tuesday morning.  So, should I add the chocolate chips or not?...Leccese out.