Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Midweek Musings

Hi There. Time for another gut wrenching edition of the "Midweek Musings." The way the NFL Network and Bristol Tech reacted yesterday, I thought Brett Favre had died and not just retired. It was non-stop beginning with the announcement around 10am. The presidential primaries didn't get that kind of coverage until at least 8. One more thing. I was reading an article on Jack Nicholson and for some reason it got me thinking about my own "bucket list." 10 years ago it would have been my list of five women from an episode of the TV show "Friends." Well here goes five things I would like to do before I pass on in no particular order. Attend the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Voice a character in an animated cartoon. Learn to play the saxophone. Attend a baseball fantasy camp, and travel to Scotland and play a round of golf on one of the courses on the British Open rotation and it doesn't have to be the Old Course at St Andrews. Any one will do. Love to hear back with your own so called "bucket list." Leccese out.

No comments: