Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Midweek Musings

Hi There. Time for another edition of the, "Midweek Musings." My Momma always told me never to discuss politics or religion in the workplace, so in light of what has come down in the last 48 hours at the Governors Mansion; I'm invoking the fifth and keeping my big mouth shut. Now for the real fun. Some of the funniest things I enjoy reading can be found on the subject lines on the ridiculous amount of junk e-mails I receive. I know there are many of you who get the same ones I seem to get. Canadian pharmacy, replica Rolex watches and number one on the list: Male enhancement products. Natural products to make men more well endowed and attractive to women. I hope to compile a list of the more humorous clean ones and post them on a future blog. Just once I would like to see a product that advertises "Bigger isn't always better." Siena did it, made the field of 65 and now the Uber Conferences will play in their tournaments to see who will join them. I don't want to put the Leccese curse on them, but I want Notre Dame to win the Big East tournament at MSG. Is it just me or are you also sick of the so called NFL draft "experts." The draft isn't for another 6 weeks. Enough already. Finally, I read where Brittany Spears will be appearing on, "How I met your Mother." Maybe she'll play someone stalking Ted or worse an ex of Barney who has a score to settle. This just in, Dan told me she is going to be stalking Ted...Leccese out

No comments: