Thursday, December 25, 2008

The first entry from my new laptop and some upset specials

Hi There and Merry Christmas. This entry is coming to you from Cary NC where it's sunny and in the mid 60's and best of all no NO SNOW ANYWHERE! Here I am at my sisters' home typing away on my new laptop. This thing is great! I can't wait to get it home. Now for some upset specials. Even though I'm hoping they lose, I'll throw the Lions a bone and have them beat the Pack at the frozen tundra and since I didn't have one for you last week I'll double up and have the Chiefs knock off the Cincinnati Bungals .
Christmas is definitely for kids and my niece Morgan is playing with all the stuff Santa brought her. I'm discovering she likes some robot called Wall-e, animals, and fish. I also learned that 3 year olds have this reserve energy that is hard to explain. Just when you think they are dead tired, the back up battery kicks in they become wired again. They also don't eat much to attain this maximum power.
Bill Cosby once said of his parents that when they became grandparents something changed about them. He tried to explain to his kids that they were not same people he grew up with. They are only acting that way to get into heaven. My mom and dad are officially trying to get into heaven the way they respond to and play with Morgan.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday and I'll be back on Sunday...Leccese out.

No comments: