Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting back to some normalcy if there is such a thing in my world and football picks

Hi There. My immunity is up and I'm feeling better. I finally got to the landfill in Warrensburg and got rid off all that garbage and recyclables. The other thing I did was get back in the health club and start working out again. My main resolution is to lose at least 35 pounds or get my weight down to 200 pounds. I may have a high school reunion coming up this summer, so I do want to look good for it. If you saw the movie "Lucas," that was me in high school. I was Lucas. The glasses wearing, 138 pounds dripping wet weakling. Nuff bout that.
Either the Cleveland Browns are really smart or really stupid. Eric Mangini? Also I heard that Bill Romanowski applied for the Broncos head coaching position with a power point presentation. Bill Romanowski is a confirmed nut case who popped steroids and other crazy supplements like they were Pez candy and M & M's when he played.
My birthday is coming up and I'm so old and lonely.
On to some football picks. I like the Panthers, Giants, Steelers, and Ravens. Enjoy the weekend...Leccese out

No comments: