Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If this blog lasts longer than 4 hours, consult a physician immediately

Hi There. In an earlier edition of the Greenhouse Effect, I mentioned the incredible amount of email I receive regarding male enhancement products and the humorous subject lines that often accompany them. Well with some help from my co-workers and Dan who came up with the title of today's entry, here's some of the best. Just to let you know some of these are on the edgy side.
Only losers have small male machine
You must be the real man with huge dignity
Most popular jang enlargement
I want to relieve blue balls
Don't let women laugh at you, make sure your manhood is something to be proud of.
I was embarrassed of my small equipment in the men's locker room, but not anymore.
Your 6 incher will become a 9 incher
Make your trouser mouse a monster.
Heat up her loins with your massive fire stick in your pants
Nips, slips galore at your finger tips
Whip out your giant women pleasure maker. All the women will want you.
Amplify your precariously small manhood today and enslave the girls with your monstrous unit
Bed so well you can convert a lesbian with your new found manhood.
Too much sperm for sperm bank
I raised her a little as my manhood had no more room to go and she moaned softly
and here's one more: Your new device will rock her to ecstasy. Is this Pulitzer Prize material or what? Enjoy the laugh...Leccese out.

No comments: