Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Midweek Musings

Hi There. Here it is another edge of you seat edition of the Midweek Musings. Before we start I have to correct an error I made in an earlier edition. The Kansas chant is, "Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk." Not "Rock, Talk, Jayhawk" as I originally stated. Sorry Kansas fans and alum, my bad. On to the show. Don't you think the NHL has better things to do than to make light of Sean Avery and his antics in front of Marty Brodeur Sunday night. How can you call what he did bush league when he was within the rules. He wasn't in the crease. He chose a different method of screening the goalie. He looked at him face to face and was moving his arms Whatever. Now flipping off a TV camera during practice, that was stupid. Can you believe the folks at Bristol Tech dedicated 2 hours of live programming Tuesday on the release of the NFL schedule? Oops, I forgot, they along with the NFL network will air every pick of the draft next weekend. Yeah I'll watch, but since the Giants are picking 31st; I can do other things for at least 3 hours before they go on the clock. For all my sports acumen, I don't get lacrosse or wrestling. " How I Met Your Mother" Monday night was not up to its usual standards. When the main storyline revolves around Marshall, it doesn't have the same punch as it does when its the other main characters. If you are a fan of the show, go to the CBS website and check out Barney's Blog...Leccese out.

No comments: